Your Willow Creek 1 HOA is operated entirely by unpaid volunteer homeowners. We’d love more help if you can make a little time to help your community. There are always volunteer opportunities with varying commitment levels – from the an hour to a couple times each month! Here’s a list of where we could use some help now:
Communications Volunteer Needed
Event Chair: Randy Dorsey
The Willow Creek 1 Communications volunteer position is a standalone (committee-less) position that helps "get the word out" to the community about events, meetings and important information. This is NOT a technical position - but basic word processing or desktop publishing skill can be helpful. If you are comfortable with logging into a website, creating/responding to email and creating Word documents, you can do all that is required. User familiarity with WordPress is a plus. The Communication volunteer does the following:
- Sends out reminder emails to committees to submit their monthly Board reports and newsletter articles
- Monitors submitted reports and articles to determine who hasn't submitted
- Proofreads newsletter articles
- Sends newsletter articles by email to publisher and also publishes them on the web site (login, copy/paste, click button)
- Proofreads newsletter draft and approves
- Composes mass emails for important news, information and events that goes out to all homeowners.
The Communications volunteer takes direction directly from the Board of Directors and is not responsible for technical or design decisions. Overall the time commitment is about 1-2 hours per month.
Sign up below...
|Task/Item||Start Time||End Time||Available Spots|
|I'm interested to volunteer for Communications||N/A||N/A||#1: Sign up »|